Google Wave

by Nageswar | 3:27 PM in |

After a great await, I got a Wave invitation today and I am so excited about it. I was really waiting for it from so many days. As Google is boasting, this Wave will really have an impact on the mail communication we are using these days. Wave is a integrated product with all the now a days needed features like mails, chat, file collaboration etc.

Wave will be good for people, who runs many thread of mails. There wont be any difference if mails are one to one. If there are active people in a chain of mail, Wave can show it a lot better.

To learn all about Wave, watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_UyVmITiYQ
this video is of 1Hr 20 mins in duration, if you cant spare (even bare :P) that much time,
watch the below short form of it (this is just 7mins).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6pgxLaDdQw

Wave is spreading at a great pace, there are already apps created for iPhone and other smart phones to access Wave. I have also seen a Wave notifier application for desktop which notifies new waves. And the most surprising, amazing and funniest is Gina Trapani from LifeHacker
came up with a Complete Guide to Google Wave. This book will tell u all about a Wave.

Hope this Wave will be available to all my friends, coz unlike a mail id the other guy to whom u wish to communicate should have a Wave too :(
And you can all wave me @ nageswar3@googlewave.com and thanks to Balaji for sparing me a invitation.

0 comments:

About me